Hotmail has finally gotten push email for iphone and other smartphones. After years of waiting and trailing behind google, yahoo, and mobileme you can now set up your iphone to notify you right when you get your hotmail email.
Step 1: On your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > and create a new Micorsoft Exchange account.
Step 2: Enter the following information:
- Email: Put in your email
- Domain: Skip
- Username: Enter your email address
- Password: Enter email password
- Description: Enter your own description
- Now tap on next but your not done yet
- Server: Enter m.hotmail.com
- Tap next select what you want to push and your good to go.